Before you start
Applying for a Suncorp Personal Loan is easy. Your application should take around
15-20 minutes, and conditional approval can usually be given the working day after we receive your application.
Once everything checks out, you’ll have your loan within a week. If you don't have enough time to complete your application now,
you can save it and come back at a later date to complete.
Information you’ll need to apply
To apply for a Suncorp Personal Loan you must be 18 years or older and a resident of Australia.
To assist with your application, below is a checklist of what you may need to complete your application:
By checking this box, I/we acknowledge we confirm that I/we have read Suncorp's Credit Guide which contains key information about Suncorp’s obligations as a credit provider under an Australian Credit License.*
- Personal details of each person applying for the loan
- Your pay details, including your employer and their contact number
- Details of assets (eg. home, car or savings)
- Details of any loans, cards and expenses (eg. mortgage, credit cards etc)
- Your Landlords name and phone number (if renting)